Thank you for your interest in working with us.
At iFOREST, our goal is to build a team of passionate and committed individuals who will work collaboratively to take forward the agenda of environment and sustainability.
Our work is based on rigorous research and we advocate practical and scalable solutions considering complex challenges.
If you are passionate and looking to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed towards creating a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Programme Lead (Research & Engagement), Maharashtra- Just Energy Transition
- Lead – Engagement & Outreach, Renewable Energy (Odisha)
- Senior programme associate, Renewable Energy (Odisha)
- Programme Associate, Renewable Energy (Odisha)
- Executive Secretary to CEO
- Lead – Engagement & Outreach, Clean Energy Programme
- Programme Lead, Clean Energy
- Senior Programme Associate, Clean Energy
- Manager – Administration and Human Resources
- Senior Programme Associate, Green Mobility
There are currently no other vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet committed individuals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your resume and covering letter by selecting the same under Position on the form.
Internships and Volunteers
We offer internships and volunteering opportunities to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
If you wish to be considered for any other/future positions, please send your resume and covering letter by selecting the same under Position on the form.