Research Intern - Air Quality
The International Forum for Environment, Sustainability and Technology (iFOREST), a New Delhi-based environmental research and innovation organization, is looking for research interns (upto 2) to support the ongoing research projects in Air quality sector.
This is an immediate opening. The duration of the internship is 12 weeks, which can be extended on a requirement/availability basis.
Students with a Bachelor’s degree, or those pursuing/completed Master’s degree in environment studies or public policy or economics or mass communication are encouraged to apply.
Applying candidate should be interested in undertaking clean energy policy research.
- The intern must have good research and analytical skills. She/he must be able to do thorough desk research, co-ordinate with officials and agencies for data and information, and compile information in a systematic manner.
- The intern is expected to support the energy & climate change team in organizing meetings/webinars/conferences as per the project’s requirement.
- He/she must also be flexible to providing adhoc support to the team from time to time.
- Technical knowledge of RE, especially distributed renewable energy systems is desirable. But awareness of state RE policies would be must.
- He/she is expected to be prompt and regular.
- Experience of handling large online events and high profile physical meetings is be desirable.
We are open to students working from remote locations/ home on a case-to-case basis. The work and progress will be periodically discussed and reviewed.
iFOREST will provide a monthly honorarium and a certification of completion following the last date of the internship
How to apply
We prefer the candidate to submit an online application at iforest.global/careers In case of any difficulty, you may also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention ‘Research Intern- Energy’ in the subject. Application must include a cover letter with statement of suitability with their Resume/CV.