Programme Associate, Environmental Management
We are accepting applications for a Programme Associate to engage on various aspects research on environmental management, that relates to our cross-cutting work on pollution, waste management, and green economy.
Qualification & Required Skills
- Masters in Environmental Management, Environmental Science/Studies, Environmental Planning, any related science disciplines, Liberal Arts (with environment major), Public Policy, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience on environmental management practices, environmental and social assessment, due diligence, and other relevant matters.
- Excellent writing skills, with proven track record of publishing technical and analytical reports.
- Ability to engage with a diverse group of people/stakeholders, as necessary for research, and dissemination of research outputs.
Work description & Responsibilities
- Undertake quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Prepare technical reports, policy papers, and articles.
- Engage with a diverse group of stakeholders for research, knowledge dissemination, and capacity building.
- Any other related assignments as may be entrusted by the reporting authority.
Remuneration: Competitive salary as per candidate’s experience and proficiency.
Application Deadline & Instructions
Please send your applications by March 31, 2021.
We prefer the candidate to submit an online application at https://iforest.global/careers/. In case of any difficulty, you may also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be accompanied by a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1000 words).
Applicants with specified educational qualification and experience, are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.