Programme Associate/Senior Associate, Energy & Climate Change
We are accepting applications for a Programme Associate/Senior Associate for our Energy & Climate Change Initiative. The candidate will especially engage on research and advocacy related to the Just Transition programme. However, considering the interdisciplinary nature of the energy and climate change initiative, the candidate must have the flexibility to contribute to research on related matters.
Qualification & Required Skills
- Masters in Economics (preferably Development Economics) with 5 (minimum) to 10 years of work experience in environment and/or development.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in research and writing.
- Ability to comprehend, and work on interdisciplinary matters.
- Ability to engage with a diverse group of people on research and policy issues.
- Work independently and guide teams as necessary.
Work description & Responsibilities
- Undertake and oversee quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Prepare analytical reports, policy papers, articles and other forms of materials suitable for policy and public engagement.
- Engage with a diverse group of stakeholders for research and dissemination of research outputs.
- Engage in professional development opportunities as required by the programme and the organization.
- Any other related assignments as may be entrusted by the reporting authority.
Remuneration: Competitive salary as per candidate’s experience and proficiency.
Application Deadline & Instructions
Please send your applications by March 20, 2021.
We prefer the candidate to submit an online application at https://iforest.global/careers/. In case of any difficulty, you may also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be accompanied by a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1000 words).
Applicants with specified educational qualification and experience, are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.