Manager – Administration and Human Resources
Your Chance to Impact Positive Change: Step into an invigorating role that combines the thrill of rapid organizational growth with a mission to safeguard our planet. iFOREST, a pioneering environmental think-tank, is on the lookout for a dynamic Manager of Administration and Human Resources to support our operations.
Driven by a mission to make environmental protection a people’s movement, iFOREST is at the forefront of environmental research and innovation. At iFOREST, we blend knowledge and community engagement to tackle the planet’s most critical environmental and developmental issues. By fostering solutions to the most urgent environment-development challenges, we empower citizens to act. Our expertise spans Climate Change, Green Energy, Urban Transition, Waste Management, and beyond.
Step into a dynamic middle-level leadership role where you will liaise directly with key program directors, ensuring flawless execution of admin and HR tasks. We value proactive and well-organized individual with strong leadership and communication skills.
As an Administration and HR Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the organization’s administrative functions and human resources processes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Steer day-to-day operations in line with organizational guidelines.
- Handle appointments, communications, and significant correspondence.
- Organize events, meetings, and associated logistics.
- Support staff review meetings and annual meetings.
- Oversee contracts, procurement, vendor relations, and more.
- Maintain accurate records and files, both electronic and physical.
- Assist in the preparation of organizational reports and other documents related to the administration.
- Foster a positive work ambiance with team-building and employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead recruitment efforts, from promoting vacancies to coordinating interviews, and hiring decisions.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation, necessary paperwork, and any other organizational work.
- Maintain comprehensive employee records.
- Ensure compliance with organisations policies.
- Support performance review processes and other HR engagements.
- Support organizational staff and consultants in any other scope as necessary.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree from a renowned institution in a relevant discipline.
- 10+ years in office admin, HR management, and related roles.
Skills We Value
- People skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR software.
- Multitasking capabilities.
- A keen eye for detail, coupled with confidentiality and a collaborative spirit.
Why Choose iFOREST
- Purpose-Driven Work: Contribute meaningfully to our organizational and global goals.
- Compensation: We offer a salary that is not only competitive but recognizes and rewards your commitment and talent.
- Inclusive Culture: Benefit from a supportive and diverse work environment.
Deadline: September 14, 2023. (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
For a seamless experience, apply online at iFOREST Careers. If you encounter issues, please send your CV and Cover Letter (max 500 words) detailing your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only candidates advancing in the process will be contacted.