Executive Secretary to CEO
iFOREST is looking to hire an Executive Secretary to CEO with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. The Executive Secretary is required to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. She/He will be responsible for managing the CEO office and providing support to the CEO on institutional and HR-related issues.
This is an executive support position, and only professionals with at least 10 years of relevant work experience should apply.
To ensure smooth functioning, executive secretaries are required to be organised, have excellent research skills and must be exceptional communicators providing robust support to the CEO while working with confidential information.
Driven by a mission to make environmental protection a people’s movement, iFOREST is at the forefront of environmental research and innovation. At iFOREST, we blend knowledge and community engagement to tackle the planet’s most critical environmental and developmental issues. By fostering solutions to the most urgent environment-development challenges, we empower citizens to act. Our expertise spans Climate Change, Green Energy, Urban Transition, Waste Management, and beyond.
About the Role
Step into a dynamic position where you will liaise directly with the CEO and key program directors, ensuring flawless execution of institutional and HR tasks. We value proactive and well-organized individual with strong secretarial, HR and communication skills.
As an Executive Secretary to the CEO your responsibilities will include:
- Taking notes, transcription, and other writing correspondence.
- Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Creating and organising information for easy reference and use.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Managing a calendar and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinating meetings and conferences and making arrangements for events as assigned.
- Assisting the CEO in HR and institutional issues.
- Preparing reports and presentations accurately and swiftly.
- Ensuring effective and efficient information flow and assistance to the office.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Office Management, Secretarial Studies, Business administration or related.
- Experience in managing office of top management
- Experience in HR and event management.
- More than 10 years of work experience in an executive support role.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial role.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking system.
- Organisational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant verbal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
What we offer
We assure you of a rewarding experience if you are passionate about building a career. At iFOREST we strongly support our colleague’s professional development and recognition and offer an inclusive and amicable work environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries in a think tank space, and reward performance through our annual appraisals.
Competitive salary as per candidate’s experience and proficiency.
Application instruction and deadline
Applications must be accompanied by a CV and a Cover Letter (not more than 500 words) and a list of referees (at least 2) with contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.