We are looking for a young Accountant to work and grow with us. She/he will be responsible for managing daily accounting tasks and functional activities of the finance team.
- Provides financial information to management by analysing accounting data; preparing reports like Fund Utilisation, monthly expense reports Funder-wise.
- Preparing Cash Flows and MIS.
- File TDS & GST.
- Prepares asset and liability account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintaining books on Accrual basis.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, receipt and payment, and other reports.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Sound Knowledge of Tally
- Knowledge of Income Tax Act and GST
- Knowledge of preparing Financial Statements, Accrual and Cash System of Accounting, Cost Centre-wise maintenance of Books etc.
- Experience of filing income tax and GST.
- Proficiency in English
- Prior experience of 1-3 years.
- Work experience in the Development Sector and Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- PG in accounting related course will be an advantage.
Deadline: To apply for the above position, please submit your application latest by November 30, 2020.