Capacity Building Intern – Environment
The International Forum for Environment, Sustainability and Technology (iFOREST), a New Delhi-based environmental research and innovation organization, is looking for interns to support the capacity building activities conducted in the area of Environment and climate change.
This is an immediate opening. The duration of the internship is 12 weeks, which can be extended on a requirement/availability basis.
Students with a Bachelor’s degree, or those pursuing/completed Master’s degree in from any field having very good communication skills are encouraged to apply.
Applying candidate should be interested in travelling, coordination, organizing training programs and able to handle LMS portals.
- The intern must have communication skills. He/she must have quick reposing capabilities, and can understand complex instructions quickly, and have skills to organize information, files, data, records in a systematic manner.
- The intern is expected to support the Capacity Building team in organizing meetings/webinars/conferences as per the project’s requirement.
- He/she must also be flexible to providing adhoc support to the team from time to time.
- Technical knowledge of LMS platform, especially distributed Spayee/Moodle is desirable.
- Good editing skills is desirable.
- He/she is expected to be prompt and regular.
We are open to students working from remote locations/ home on a case-to-case basis. The work and progress will be periodically discussed and reviewed.
iFOREST will provide a monthly honorarium and a certification of completion following the last date of the internship
How to apply
We prefer the candidate to submit an online application at iforest.global/careers In case of any difficulty, you may also send your application to email@example.com Please mention ‘Research Intern- Energy’ in the subject. Application must include a cover letter with statement of suitability with their Resume/CV.